Pursuant to Article 13 (1) and (2) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: GDPR) we wish to inform you that:
- Personal data administrator
The Data Controller of your personal data is:
FLAVOURTEC sp. z o.o. headquartered in Gdańsk (80-298), Poland, ul. Geodetów 28, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court for Gdańsk-Północ in Gdańsk, 7th Commercial Division with the National Court Register number 0000416589, VAT PL number: 5862276576, with share capital of 10.000 PLN
You may contact the Administrator regarding your personal information via:
- post: ul. Geodetów 28, 80-298 Gdańsk, Poland
- e-mail: email@example.com
- phone: +48 58 770 05 19
- Obligation to provide personal data
Providing the required personal data is optional and is not a contractual or statutory requirement, but it is a condition for establishing contact with the Administrator.
- Purposes and legal basis for processing personal data
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- ensure uninterrupted communication and enable the Administrator to be contacted in business matters
- personal data: name, surname, nick, e-mail address, phone number, address
- legal basis of processing: Art. 6 sec. 1 f) GDPR, i.e. processing for the purpose of meeting the Administrator's legally justified interests, which is to maintain uninterrupted communication and to enable contact with the Administrator in business matters
- processing time: until you object to the processing of your personal data
- legal obligations fulfilment arising from legal regulations, in particular regulations on personal data protection
- personal data: name, surname, e-mail address, address, phone number
- legal basis for processing: Art. 6 sec. 1 c) GDPR, i.e. the processing is necessary for the purposes of complying with legal obligations owed to the Administrator under the law, in particular the provisions on the protection of personal data
- processing time: until the expiration of legal obligations that are binding to the Administrator and which justified the processing of personal data, in particular those resulting from data protection regulations
- Recipients of personal data
Recipients of your personal data may be, in particular, companies providing courier services, postal services, IT.
- Automated decision-making, including profiling
We do not make automated decisions about you, and we do not use profiling.
- Transfer of personal data outside the European Economic Area or to an international organization
We do not transfer your personal data outside the EEA or to international organisations.
- Rights of the data subject
Under the GDPR, you have the right to:
- request access to your personal data (Article 15 GDPR);
- request the rectification of your personal data (Article 16 GDPR);
- request the erasure of your personal data, the so-called "right to be forgotten" (Art. 17 GDPR);
- request to limit the processing of personal data (Art. 18 GDPR);
- object to the processing of personal data (Art. 21 GDPR);
- request to transfer personal data (Art. 20 GDPR).
- Complaint to the supervisory authority
If you believe that the processing of your personal data breaches the GDPR you have the right to submit a complaint to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place where the alleged breach occurred.
In Poland, the supervisory body within the meaning of the GDPR is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.